Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is in my Purse??


Okay, so I have been tagged by my friend, Ashley, to tell you what is in my purse! The better question is what IS NOT in my purse! I have to carry a big purse; never have been a fan of small ones. I don't know how those of you do carry small ones! So here is what I found in it today:

wallet, teddy grahams (from McAlisters), Planner (that I don't even use! ha, I just like to look professional!), Vera Bradley mini notepad (a free gift I got when I purchased some christmas gifts there), checkbook, Walgreens receipt (more receipts to come!)



You didn't think I was through did you...

changepurse, cellphone, peanut butter crackers, antibacterial soap




Of course, the list goes on...

Fathers day cards, lots and lots of receipts (yes, I keep them all!)


Black and White organizer (where I keep my receipts; I have to transfer them from the bottom of my purse to this. I also keep coupons and giftcards in this! And just to let you know, it was on the $1 aisle at Target. I cannot live without this organizer or our budget spreadsheet would be blank!, more antibacterial gel, keys, pens and a marker (without a top; luckily its a color wonder marker), Curious George movie I have been meaning to give to Caleb's friend who let us borrow it!


Okay, that is the end!! Like I said, what is not in there?! Its pretty heavy but if you see me at church its even heavier because I carry this in it...



It may make my purse weight 30 lbs but it is worth it!
Okay it is your turn to show me your purse...Jennifer and Amy!