Is it just me or does anyone else with little ones find random things around their house?? This is becoming more and more normal for me. JD is into everything and I mean everything...you can't turn around for a second with that kid. Caleb was the complete opposite; he mostly left things alone that you told him not to touch. These days my house looks like things fell out of the sky and I have come to the conclusion that there is no need to clean it up until later in the day. Otherwise, I find it in a new spot soon after I have put it up! So, can you guess what does not belong in these pictures?? If you can relate and have any pics you want to share from your household, please do!
yes, that is a blue marker hiding under the trash

My kitchen counter adorned with a buzz lightyear toy piece to a yahtzee game

Oh, although there are only toys under Caleb's bed I wanted to point out that when I ask him to put his dirty clothes or shoes away this is always the spot I find them in.

My nightstand, where you think a nice book would be laying under that remote, but no its a diaper.

A rollerskate in my bathtub; what?! This is my most random find so far!
4 comments:
Love this post! How funny!
Is it bad that I have random things in our house and don't have any kids??
My stuff loves to find random settlin' places, too!
Oh this is soo funny! My house has been like this since the day we brought mc home from the hospital! I can't wait to do a post like this one!:)
Oh don't you love it?? Lately, random toy car parts end up on my kitchen counter and I think it's intended to show me that they need to be fixed. I just can't bring myself to trust him with the superglue...
thats funny! i see the BASEBALL under the bed!!!
and the diaper on the nitestand! lol!
Post a Comment