So, yesterday we almost had a broken cellphone. Caleb was wanting to play with Robby's and after calling his Uncle Steven, he decided to go upstairs with it. Well, then it happened. As Caleb was talking to us over the balcony, he decided to put the phone on the railing and let go. As I watch the phone fall from the balcony to the hardwood floor I am thinking "Oh No!" And then I hear Robby going up the stairs to punish him. He got a spanking (which I thought was enough) but then Robby also put him in timeout. So this is how Caleb sat almost the whole time in timeout. We thought it was funny! We have a clock on an end table and we always tell him when he can get down. So, for example, if its 4:43, we tell him he can get down when the 3 turns to 5. So when Robby told him that last night he argued and said, "No not five, on the seven!" So we said fine you can sit there even longer. He thought he was being sharp, little did he know he was asking for more time in timeout! Oh--no broken phone; it did survive the fall!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Timeout
So, yesterday we almost had a broken cellphone. Caleb was wanting to play with Robby's and after calling his Uncle Steven, he decided to go upstairs with it. Well, then it happened. As Caleb was talking to us over the balcony, he decided to put the phone on the railing and let go. As I watch the phone fall from the balcony to the hardwood floor I am thinking "Oh No!" And then I hear Robby going up the stairs to punish him. He got a spanking (which I thought was enough) but then Robby also put him in timeout. So this is how Caleb sat almost the whole time in timeout. We thought it was funny! We have a clock on an end table and we always tell him when he can get down. So, for example, if its 4:43, we tell him he can get down when the 3 turns to 5. So when Robby told him that last night he argued and said, "No not five, on the seven!" So we said fine you can sit there even longer. He thought he was being sharp, little did he know he was asking for more time in timeout! Oh--no broken phone; it did survive the fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was laughing before I even read the story. I miss that age!
Aw... poor little guy. His bottom hurts. Haha. SO cute.
Post a Comment